Saturday 23 July 2011

FUNNY LINES TO USE WHILE CHATTING ONLINE.

Over the times of our new generation,where the means of communication between one another is so efficient,fast,easy,less stress and fun.In this 21th century of our existence,chatting online has become one of the greatest means of communication,in the new era of technology.On one of my previous posts,i was talking about how to chat online in an interractive and interesting ways with girls online.Today am sharing with you,dear friend,the most funniest lines a've used önline to girls,that have made them get so clingy on me like magnetic,whenever i use this lines,they always burst into a laugh.Be creative and funny,and you will win any beautiful girls heart online at instant,you will have them using indirect ways begging to get your line or even meeting in person with you.HERE ARE THE LINES.remember never to start a conversation with hi,hello,and other wussy lines, instead use something unique and arkward like. 1.>>Have you bought your form? when she replies,"which form' tell her "havent you heard that other beautiful girls online,are competing tonite to win my heart" you now take it up from there. 2.>>Send this 'Error Error Error' when she replies."what do you mean". Tell her "Sorry to inform you that you havent yet comfirmed your virginity to the ancestors" 3.>>Kindly slap my ass liltle sis. 4.>>Mum said you should gimme a goodnite kiss before going to bed. 5.>>Goodnews! Happy to inform you that I am three months pregnant for you. 6.>>Because i came online,you are already taking your gown off. 7.>>I didnt miss you much,because my eyes hates you and my heart likes you. 8.>>Please i need your help,can you tutor me on how to cat-walk. 9.>>Am sleeping over your profile tonite,so! get off my space. 10.>>Gently take this gun and blow my mind up. 11.>>Your armpit smells often,kindly employ me to wash it up. 12.>>Am deleting you for been my best frend online. 13.>>Am sad to inform you that you are been put on probation,to let me have some fun with other gorgoeus girls online,due to your inefficiency,you can still salvage yourself.And so much other lines that could be use to create a magnetic attraction. Make sure that you give beautiful girls a test run, to know that they have to be challenged with other girls online to get your attention,anytime any day.Drop Your comments And Questions Below And You Will Be Greatly Helped.Also Subscribe And Follow Us To Get The Latest Updates Straight To Your Mail.Get Clicking With Your Dreamgirl Today!!!

4 comments:

  1. Menh! Diz tipz rock,i used it and am getting lotz of gurlz askin me out.they always say am cute and funny.tankx mehn! Dave frm canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do i tell a gurl my feelings on 2go?

    ReplyDelete

CLICK DROP YOUR QUESTIONS,IDEAS,SUGGESTÎONS AND VIEW, HERE!